With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment